Enjoy all the features of our Classic MasterLift tables with the added benefits of our rotating post and extended surf board table top! The exclusive post design allows a 180 degree rotation around the oval top edge and locks into 5 different positions. This great design is now available on our heavy-duty hydraulic pump mechanism for extra value. Ideal for the groomer who needs an extra-long table top and added flexibility, while handling larger pets.
- Table Frame: Constructed of 7 gauge, heavy duty, double powder coated steel
- Table Top Dimensions: 24"W x 50"L surf board fixed table top
- Table Top Material: High quality plywood with heavy duty, non-slip, natural rubber matting
- Table Height: Lowers to 20" and raises to 42.5" high
- Grooming Post: Easy and convenient post that rotates 180 degrees and has 5 locking positions
- Table Pump: American-made, maintenance-free hydraulic pump
- Weight Limit: 250 weight capacity
- Floor Levelers: Leg levelers
- Table Weight: 165 lbs
- Ship Weight: 295 lbs
Heavy duty dual-locking casters. 3" Wheel with a 4" overall height
No posts found
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes states or countries, PR, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Includes Liftgate (FREE)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district.
Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone.