Foot pedal included on both sides of the table for ease of operation. Also has a textured sealant that is non-slip and easy to clean. Great looks and an attractive price! For the groomers convenience, this table contains a slot in the corner on both sides of the table top to hold your shears. The Groomers Best 36" Hydraulic Table also has a clipper blade holding system on both sides mounted underneath the table top. This frees up your table space and keeps your blades at reach. Floor Levelers included.
Includes a heavy-duty grooming post that adjusts up to 40" and rotates right or left sides of the table. Position arm exactly where you need it and move out of the way when not in use. The pet cannot move the arm by the noose so it is always secure in the position you set it. Keep in mind that the overhead grooming loop ring (eyelet) stays in the same position regardless of where the arm post is moved.
- Table Type: Hydraulic - foot operated from either side of table
- Table Construction: 18 gauge steel. Attractive powder coat finish in charcoal grey and stainless steel
- Table Top: Charcoal Grey steel reinforced wood top
- Table Size: 36" x 24"
- Table Height: Adjusts from 20" to 40" (w/leg levelers adjusted up 2", the total height 42")
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Arm Rotation: Rotates right or left to either long side
- Arm Height: Adjusts from 8" up to 40 inches
- Arm Eyelet: Contains one eyelet for grooming loops
- Assemby: None
- Warranty: Three Year Warranty against manufacturer defects
- 2 Scissor Slots (1 on each side of table)
- 2 Clipper Blade Holders for 5 Blades (1 on each side of table)
- 4 Adjustable Leg Levelers for uneven floors
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 3-4 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes states or countries, PR, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district.
Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone.
No posts found