Gives groomers closer access to pets and encourages pets to stay centered, while reducing the need to stop and bend. Reduces stress for the animal by the walk on and off feature while offering back saving relief to the handler. Base stricter of the table is an interweaving X-Style frame designed for wider lifting range, lifting it from a short height of 11.25” to a staggering 40.65” in a matter of seconds. Framed perfectly for all pets, giving the pet plenty of surface room to sit on. The removable silicone covered table top creates a comfortable padding for pet's feet. Lifts pets up to 220 lbs. Casters NOT available for this table. The FP4000A Flying Pig Super Low Electric Lift Grooming Table.
- Table Top: 45.75" Length x 25.65" Width x 2" thick
- Table's lifting range is from 11.25" to 40.62" H
- Dual Foot Pedals allow for user's maximum control
- Steel base and frame
- Double X style frame is sturdy and able to withstand punishment
- Table supports pets up to 220 lbs
- Non slip rubber top w/ Bone shape pattern surface
- Adjustable overhead arm
- Design allows for simple, fast, and effective cleaning
- Leg levelers are included for uneven floor
- Product includes table, frame, levelers and overhead grooming arm w/ loops
- One year warranty
FREE SHIPPING to contiguous United States only (lower 48). This item does not ship to the following states or countries, PR, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Includes liftgate service only. Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Please choose option for delivery to a residential address or commercial address. We verify addresses so please choose correctly.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside delivery (NOT AVAILABLE)
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found