The F950 is a smart alternative to aching backs. The Edemco F950 Electric Grooming Tables grooming arm slides down into a bracket that is welded to the long side of the table (as pictured).
- Construction: 1" steel tubing frame electronically coated
- Volts: 15 amps
- Metal Top Size: 24" x 41" with non-skid black sprayed vinyl durable surface
- Table Height: Height adjustable from 19" to 40"
- Lifting Capacity: 300 LBS
- Elevating Mechanism: Electric
- Grooming Arm: Includes adjustable removable Grooming Arm
- Features: Clipping Hooks on all 4 corners
- Cord: 8-foot 14-gauge grounded cord
- Controls: Foot controls on both sides of table
- Ships fully assembled
- Optional casters (Sold Separately).
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Otherwords, excludes the non-contiguous states of Alaska and Hawaii, and all off-shore insular areas.
Dryers usually ship in 3-4 weeks by UPS.
Tables usually ship in 4-5 weeks by FedEx Freight.
Pet Tubs usually ship in 5-6 weeks by FedEx Freight.
Optional Liftgate and/or Inside Delivery Services: (Additional cost)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include liftgate and/or inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to unload this delivery from the truck (getting on the truck and unloading yourself) and cart it to its final destination.
- Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
- Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found