The AquaQuest Tub by PetLift has truly set the standard for all others to follow. The AquaQuest was the very first walk-in tub engineered and developed for the professional grooming industry! This animal bath is used by more professionals worldwide because of its unique and ground-breaking design that focuses on the exact needs of each groomer and their animals. Cove molded edges increase tub wall integrity. This finely crafted 16-gauge stainless steel tub allows for easy walk-in ability for larger animals with a convenient ramp that extends and withdraws into the face of the tub. Both the ramp and the slide-away stainless steel door allow easy access, but even more so, can be operated with one hand allowing the groomer to safely and efficiently handle each pet. The Petlift 60" Aqua Quest Stainless Pet Bath with Roll-Out Portable Ramp, Door, Bottle Holder, Floor Grate, Hair Trap and a 8" T&S Faucet. Technically speaking, the AquaQuest raises the bar!
- View Tub Measurements with 8" Faucet Water Ports
- Construction: 16 gauge 304 all stainless steel tub. FULLY WELDED, seamless
- Weight Limit: Accommodates breeds up to 300 LBS
- Inside Dimensions: 58" W x 57" High x 15" Deep X 23" Front to Back
- Outside Dimensions: 60" W x 57" High x 15" Deep X 25" Front to Back
- Front Panels: Double reinforced front panels
- Moulding: Cove molding on all edges
- Water Port Holes: 8" faucet water port holes
- Ramp: Telescoping full extension ramp with non-slip rubber padding
- Door: Removable stainless steel front door with handle, lifts up from opening.
- Includes: Drain, Restraints and Ramp
- Restraint Hooks: 2 types of animal restraints
- Restraint Bar: 1 tie out bar with floating ring and 2 eye hooks)
- Levelers: Four bolt down adjustable feet
- Warranty: 10 years
Includes all items listed below:
- 8" on wall mounted mixing faucet
- Newly designed spray valve with 1.42 gpm
- Cartridge-Spindle, 1/4 Turn Compression
- Add on faucet with 12" swing nozzle with 55.64th male threads
- 6.8 foot flexible stainless steel hose
- Angle spray head with on/off squeeze handle is attached directly to the end of the hose
- Atmospheric Vacuum breaker
- Lever Style Handles
- Wall hook holds hose when not in use
- 1/2" NPT female eccentric flanged inlets
- Built-in spring checks prevent cross flow of water
- EPAct2005 (Public Law 109-58)
- City of Los Angeles
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- ASTM F2324
- California Energy Commission CEC-400 (Plumbing)
Petlift 32oz Bottle Holder - (PL-810)
All Stainless Steel Bottle Holder. 19 Gauge stainless steel holder, holds four 32oz. bottles. Hangs on the back of the dog bather.
Floor Grate - (PL-HR2-58)
Animal bath rack. Wire steel rack has tightly spaced grids and provide a comfortable secure clean surface. Keeps animal out of standing water, and cuts rinsing and drying time. Primer and double powder coating prevent corrosion.
Petlift Smartway HAIR TRAP Interceptor - (PL-625)
PetLift HAIR TRAP prevents clogging of traps and sewer pipes. Features a revolutionary CLEAN OUT CYLINDER that traps the hair and easily lifts out from the top of the drain for easy cleaning. Easy to install eliminates the trouble of crawling under tubs to clean messy traps and costly plumbing bills. Includes drain.
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Choose right or left water ports for your faucet and drain location. The ramp will be located on the opposite side of the the water ports and drain. Therefore, if you want right water ports and drain, the ramp will be on the left. If you want left water ports and drain, the ramp will be on the right.
No posts found
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes states or countries, PR, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Includes Liftgate (FREE)
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial Address: A delivery to a business location. A business in a commercial district.
Residential Address: A residential delivery is defined as delivery to a location that is a home. A home or business in a residential zone.