For Small to Extra Large Dogs. Solid Stainless Steel Walk-through Tub with Ramp is wheel chair accessible. The walk through design with ramp makes transporting animal into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp is a removable, just lift off and set to the side or keep bolted on. At times you may not want to use the ramp. A few turns of the bolt and the ramp is either off or on. A great feature! Made of 20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The sliding door lifts up and slides over onto the tub wall. Slide back over and down over the opening and you are ready to start bathing. The tub seams are spot welded and caulked. The Groomers Best 48" ADA Walk-thru Pet Tub w/Clip On Ramp meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility.
NOTE: Ramp not advisable to be located on same side as drain or faucet. Image above shows where sprayer holder will be located. Between the faucet and front of wash tub.
- Construction: Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 48" W x 5" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 25.5" Depth (Front to Back) x 49-1/2" W x 54" H x 5" Deep (wash area)
- Wheelchair Access Area: 27" High x 31-5/8" Wide (space between tub leg and ramp)
- Animal Restraints: Animal restraint bars on back and front walls
- Ramp Size: 12"W X 36"L (sticks out approximately 30" from front of tub)
- Leg Length: 27"
- Full Backsplash Length: 37-1/2"
- Walk-through Opening: 12-3/8" W x 3" H
- Port Location Length: 38" H (from the floor to the water ports)
- Faucet Ports: 4" on center
- Port Holes: 1" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from side to side
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Non-slip pet ramp
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- Ramp bolts and nuts included
- Includes faucet, hose, sprayer, drain, strainer, hair trap, slide door, ramp. slide door, bottle holder and hinged grate
- One year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs. You do the same to choose your ramp location. It is not advisable to have your drain same side as the faucet. The most popular is right ports and drain, left ramp.
Includes Faucet Kit:
Faucet, hose, sprayer, hair trap, drain and vacuum breaker. Quality Self Installation Kit. Eliminate the need to purchase plumbing parts for your Groomers Best pet tub! Plumbing kit is designed specifically for all Groomers Best Pet Tubs. All you will need to do is hook your plumbing to the Groomers Best Plumbing Kit and your ready to go. The heavy duty coiled hose is 3/8" thick is about a foot long and stretches to 9 feet. The straight nozzle releases a jet spray. The lever can be held down or hooked down so you don't have to hold it down yourself. When you release the lever, the water flow shuts off completely. So there is no need to turn water off.
- 4" on center 2 handle chrome faucet
- 9 feet long x 3/8" thick polyurethane heavy duty coiled hose
- Full spray head with with on/off flow control button
- 3/4" Garden Hose female thread connection
- Full spray head w/hold down comfortable lever that shuts off when not in use
- Sprayer Holder
- Vacuum Breaker
- Sprayer Holder
- Maximum flow 2.5 gallons per minute
- Drain & Strainer: 3-1/2" chrome drain with "spin-n-lock" strainer/hair trap
- Simply twist the knob on the drain to fill tub or drain the water
- Regular P-Trap
Includes Hinged Grate:
Floor grate made from heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic will not rust and provides a raised flooring to keep dogs' feet out of the shampoo suds, water and debris. The floor grate is available with no hinges (one full piece) or a hinged grate, which makes it so easy to clean out your drain. The hinged grate is hinged in the middle. One side lifts up over the drain. Much more convenient to keep your drain free of hair and debris.
- Made of heavy duty high density polyethylene plastic
- Dimensions: 3"H x 23"W x 57"L
- Holes: 3/4" Square
- Will not rust
- Provides a raised floor
- Keeps animals feet off the bottom of the tub
- Hinged for easy drain cleaning
Includes Bottle Holder:
Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel. Holds four 32 ounce bottles, rolled towels or grooming tools.It comes in very handy. Keeps items at reach so you don't leave the dog unattended.
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found