Solid stainless steel tub will last a lifetime. Hot/cold water ports & drain hole available on right or left side. The walk through design with pull out pull out steps makes transporting animal into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. Pull steps out to use and push in under the pet bath while bathing animals. Ramp Step is flush with tub edge when pushed under tub. Use your hand or foot to push or pull the step system. The step is on wheels which makes it very easy to maneuver, no bending down to move the step out of your way. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will not rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The Groomers Best 58" ADA Elite Tub w/Pull Out meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility.
The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4" faucet or an 8" faucet if you ever decide too. It comes with a stainless still plug that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used. The ramp location will be on the opposite side of the faucet water ports. Example: If you choose right side faucet water ports, the ramp will be on the left side.
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the faucet water ports and drain location to your needs.
- View Bathing System Information
- Construction: Fully welded 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel with an attractive, durable exterior spray on texture finish
- Inside Measurement: 5" Deep x 23" Front to back x 58" Wide x 54" High
- Outside Measurement: 5" Deep x 24.5" Front to back x 59.5" Wide x 54" High
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs
- Legs: Strong 1-3/8" diameter tubular stainless steel legs
- Steps/Ramp: Pull Out/Push In non-slip stainless steel steps with rolling castors
- Steps/Ramp Dimensions: 12-3/8" W x 21" L
- Raised Grate: Removable upper tray for smaller dogs
- Restraint Bars: 3 bars on back wall and 2 on front wall
- Door Entry: Includes easy to remove door for 12-3/8" x 3" walk thru opening
- Wheelchair Access Area: 41" Wide (between side leg and step edge)
- Tub Assembly: Delivered Fully Assembled
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found