For Small to Extra Large Dogs. Solid Stainless Steel Walk-through Tub with Ramp is wheel chair accessible. The walk through design with ramp makes transporting animal into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp is a removable, just lift off and set to the side or keep bolted on. At times you may not want to use the ramp. A few turns of the bolt and the ramp is either off or on. A great feature! Made of 20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The sliding door lifts up and slides over onto the tub wall. Slide back over and down over the opening and you are ready to start bathing. The tub seams are spot welded and caulked. The Groomers Best 48" ADA Walk-thru Pet Tub w/Clip On Ramp meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility.
NOTE: Ramp not advisable to be located on same side as drain or faucet water ports.
- View Tub Dimensions
- View Tub Specifications
- Construction: Solid 20 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 48" W x 5" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 25.5" Depth (Front to Back) x 49-1/2" W x 54" H x 5" Deep (wash area)
- Wheelchair Access Area: 27" High x 31-5/8" Wide (space between tub leg and ramp)
- Animal Restraints: Animal restraint bars on back and front walls
- Ramp Size: 12"W X 36"L (sticks out approximately 30" from front of tub)
- Leg Length: 27"
- Full Backsplash Length: 37-1/2"
- Walk-through Opening: 12-3/8" W x 3" H
- Port Location Length: 38" H (from the floor to the water ports)
- Faucet Ports: 4" or 8" on center
- Port Holes: 1" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from side to side
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Non-slip pet ramp
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- Ramp bolts and nuts included
- One year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs. You do the same to choose your ramp location. It is not advisable to have your drain same side as the faucet. The most popular is right ports and drain, left ramp.
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found