For Small to Large Dogs. Solid Stainless Steel, 20 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. The tub seams are spot welded and caulked. The sliding door lifts up and slides over onto the tub wall. Slide back over and down over the opening and you are ready to start bathing. The Groomers Best 48" ADA Standard Dog Wash meets ADA requirements for wheel chair accessibility.
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the faucet water ports and drain location to your needs.
- View Bathing System and Plumbing Specs
- Construction: Fully welded 20 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel with an attractive, durable exterior spray on texture finish
- Inside Measurement: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 48" W x 37.5" H x 5" Deep Wash Area
- Outside Measurement: 25.5" Depth (Front to Back) x 49-1/2" W x 57-1/2" H x 5" Deep Wash Area
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Wheelchair Access Area: 27" High x 45" Wide (space between tub legs)
- Animal Restraints: Animal restraint bars on back and front walls
- Leg Length: 27"
- Door Entry: 13" W x 10" H
- Port Location Length: 39" H (from the floor to the water ports)
- Faucet Ports: 4" on center
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from front to back
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- One year manufacturers warranty
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found