For Small to Large Dogs. Solid Stainless Steel Walk-through Tub with Pull Out Ramp and slide door. The walk through design made with a pull out, push in ramp system making transporting animals into the tub much easier on groomers and pets. The ramp pushes straight back under the tub giving you completely free front space to work in and when needed, pull the ramp straight out. When ramp is pushed in it is flush with edge of tub legs eliminating any tripping. The tub will have 3 port holes so you can use a 4" faucet or an 8" faucet. It comes with stainless still plugs that matches the tub stainless so you can plug the port hole that is not being used. Includes a slide door. Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability, and will never rust! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. Groomers Best 48" Walk-Thru Tub w/Pull Out Ramp.
Note on Water Ports: If you choose the Center Back Wall Water Ports, the faucet will be offset to the right or left if using a 4" on center faucet. The tub will have 3 port holes exactly centered on the back wall for a 4" or 8" faucet. If you use a 8" faucet, the faucet will be centered because you will be using the outer 2 port holes. If you use a 4" faucet you will be using the 2 right or left port holes which will make the faucet not centered.
- View Tub Dimensions
- Construction: Solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth (Front to Back) x 48" W x 37.5" H x 15" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 26" Depth (Front to Back) x 49-1/2" W x 58" H x 15" Tub Area
- Hooks: 3 back wall animal restraint bars with 6 eyelets in each bar
- Ramp Size: 12"W X 36"L (sticks out approximately 21" into the room)
- Ramp Construction: 18 gauge anti-skid heavy duty stainless steel with casters for ease of movement
- Leg Length: 21"
- Full Backsplash Length: 37-1/2"
- Walk-through Opening: 13-3/8" W x 11" H
- Slide Door: Includes slide door
- Port Location Length: 38" H (from the floor to center of water port holes)
- Faucet Ports: 4" & 8"
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" (From center of drain to edge of tub it is 7.5". Centered from front to back)
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Non-slip pet ramp sticks out into the room 21 inches
- Hot and cold water ports available on right side, left side or center back wall
- Drain can be located on right, left or center
- Ramp bolts and nuts included
- Includes ramp and slide door. Does not include any other accessories
- Three year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs. You do same same to choose your ramp location.
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.
No posts found