Made of 18 gauge 304 stainless steel for durability! Strong, durable and versatile. High back and sides protect against splashed and shaken water. You will need to attach the legs using included bolts. Groomers Best 48" Standard SS Pet Tub.
- View Bathing System and Plumbing Specifications
- Construction: Solid 18 gauge 304 stainless steel
- Weight Limit: Holds dogs up to 250 LBS
- Inside Measurements: 24" Depth x 48" W x 24" Deep
- Outside Measurements: 26" Depth x 49-1/2" W x 59-1/2" H X 15" Tub Area
- Hook Restraints: 3 animal restraint bars with several holes
- Leg Length: 20" Long
- Port Location Length: 39" H (from the floor to the water ports)
- Faucet Ports: (4" and 8")
- Port Holes: 1-1/8" port holes
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2"
- Base: Sturdy base with floor levelers
- Back splash wall
- Hot and cold water ports available on right or left side
- Includes slide door
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
How do I choose where I want my water ports and drain?
Imagine yourself standing, facing the front of the tub. Your right hand will be on the right side of the tub and your left hand will be on the left side of the tub. This is how you choose the water port and drain location to your needs.
All freight truck shipments have Free Shipping to Commercial and Residential Addresses. However, an additional fee is required for Residential Addresses.
FREE SHIPPING! Usually ships in 4-5 weeks by Motor Freight. Free shipping to contiguous United States only (lower 48). Excludes Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, or international countries.
Liftgate (driver removes the shipment from the truck and sets it down on the ground).
Inside Delivery: (Additional cost)
Inside delivery (driver carts the shipment to just inside your door entrance only. The item must fit through a door entrance. The driver will not deliver up or down steps or stairs.)
If you choose not to include inside delivery, please be sure you have the necessary manpower to cart the shipment to its final destination.
Commercial - Addresses that are zoned as commercial real estate or are used exclusively for business. Most commercial sites have tractor-trailer access and a loading dock. Addresses in a business district.
Residential - Apartments, Condos or a business being operated from a home, apartment, or other dwelling where people live on the premises is considered to be a Residential address.